Journal of research and didactics in geography
by Gino De Vecchis
In questo numero
Crisis of Landscapes, Landscapes of the Crisis. What are the Solutions?
- Silvia Aru, Fabio Parascandolo, Marcello Tanca, Luca Vargiu Foreword
- Fabio Parascandolo Crisis of landscapes, landscapes of the crisis: notes for a socio-ecological approach
- Anna Maria Colavitti The crisis of the landscape, the crisis of the norms for the landscape, the planning of the landscape between uncertainty and second thoughts. A few basic issues
- Benedetta Castiglioni “Institutional” vs “everyday” landscape as conflicting concepts in opinions and practices. Reflections and perspectives from a case study in Northeastern Italy
- Paolo D’Angelo Agriculture and landscape. From cultivated fields to the wilderness, and back
- Silvia Aru The smart city: urban landscapes in the current crisis
- Federica Pau Sardinian rebirth landscapes. An aesthetician’s outlook
- Marcello Tanca Cagliari’s urban landscape: a commons?
- Serge Latouche Degrowth as a territorial-landscape project